We had the pleasure of photographing a last minute elopement in March between Chloe + Dylan in Waterloo, at the Brown Bottle restaurant! Of course like Iowa, the weather could care less and it was a bit cold, but these two were only smiles for each other.
They had gotten engaged in December, and originally had plans for a southern wedding.. but that all changed!
Dylan was only in town for a matter of days before having to go back to Army life. They planned everything within a few days, and were able to waive the 3 day waiting period to be able to wed!
Congratulations to you both, we wish you the very best!
Love, Jamie + Mark
Subscribe to the blog for more posts!
- 5 Unique Mountains to Elope In: Snowy vs Greenery
- Labor redemption: Beautiful C section birth story
- Backyard Farmhouse Intimate Wedding
- Bright & Retro Backyard Elopement | Microwedding Inspiration
- How to Elope in Hawaii – The Ultimate Guide